Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer's End

Well, it looks like summer is about over. We closed the pool a couple of weeks ago and today we started working on ordering calendars for 2011. Summer seems to get shorter every year...
I fell when we went hiking for my birthday. The hiking trip was the 7th of September, I've been sitting since then encouraging the laceration on my leg to heal. I'm not good at sitting, I'm the one who takes care of everyone else! Hubby has been great, he hangs laundry, loads and unloads the dishwasher, makes breakfast and dinner, and has been fussing that I don't sit enough. I try, really, I do, it's just not as easy as it sounds! haha
So, here I am working on web sites and Etsy accounts and finally getting back to this blog!
I lost a good bit of weight over the summer, now I've been sitting for almost a month and am terrified to get on the scale! Went through two courses of antibiotics, so I need to build my immune system back up. Increase protein, increase vitamins, extra vitamin C, and increase fluids. I'm back on water today. I had to drink a lot more than I'm used to while I was taking the antibiotics so that meant drinking things that actually tasted good. Antibiotics were finally done yesterday!!
So, while I'm sitting here, the gardens need to be closed out for the winter and the weeding finished. Maybe one more week and I can get back to being me and finaly get things done. You'd think that sitting would be like a vacation, but it looks like catching up on everything is going to be a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment